Dow Europe and the Foundation MyHandicap are collaborating to offer a job training for students with disabilities or severe illness.
You wish to prepare yourself for the time after your studies? We bring together around the same table the main decision makers of an international enterprise. You will have a unique opportunity to present your application dossier to the right people, as well as receive valuable advice concerning your professional career. Register today for this job training!
Find out how it is to work for an international enterprise and prepare yourself for the application process with professional HR experts.
Networking for tomorrow
Whether you have already completed your studies or are about to finish your commercial or technical training, you are at the right place with us! This job training will open new doors to you and will put you in touch with professionals.
Highlights of the coaching program:
- Job interview with HR specialists
- Personal and professional application
- Networking with decision makers
- Real job interview with direct and constructive feedback
- Information about collaboration and development opportunities in an enterprise such as Dow Europe
- Experience sharing with Dow employees who are disabled or suffer from a severe illness
The number of participants is limited to 15-25. We will consider the sending date of the applications.
Participation is free of charge
Send us an email if you are interested to participate to the jobtraining. We will let you know about the next event.