If you want to post your questions or answers, you can sign up here. Registered users can sign in here.

Hi, I'm looking for someone to narate my audio book. Aplicant must be a male with conservative political views and and able to do documentary style commentary. Email sample of your voice to me. Pay will be on 50/50 collaboration basis on sale of audio boo

Topic status: answered

» School & Employment
Landesflagge: US
emichaelwite
Topic creator
Hi, I'm looking for someone to narrate my audio book. Applicant must be a male with conservative political views and be able to do documentary style commentary. Email sample of your voice to me. [...] Pay will be on 50/50 collaboration basis on sale of audio book and a percentage of any by products from the success of the audiobook, such as future Kindle ebook sales, and future hard cover sales. Visually impaired individuals will also be considered. I will provide audio of the book in those cases should the voice sample be close to what I'm looking for.

[Please do not publish any personal contact details in the forum. Anyone interested can contact you via PM.
Editorial office]
Written on: 07/03/2012 [01:36]
Die Website für Menschen mit Behinderung und schwerer Krankheit / Community for disabled people
Deleted user
Dear emichaelwite

Thank you for this very intersting job offer! I hope you'll find a good voice icon_smile.gif

I had to delete your email adress as personal contact details should not be published in the forum (it's public to all readers). Intersted persons can contact you via PM.

Thank you and all the best,
Maggie

Maggie
MyHandicap

If this answer was helpful, please rate it by using the number line above the contribution.
Wenn diese Antwort für Dich hilfreich war, bewerte bitte mit Hilfe des Zahlenstrahls oberhalb des Beitrags, wie weit Deine Frage beantwortet wurde. Sollte Dein Anliegen noch nicht gelöst sein, zögere bitte nicht, noch einmal nachzufragen!
Written on: 07/03/2012 [10:33]
Die Website für Menschen mit Behinderung und schwerer Krankheit / Community for disabled people