If you want to post your questions or answers, you can sign up here. Registered users can sign in here.

Am deaf degree holder, where could I scource master degree scholarship?

Topic status: open question

 » School & Employment
Landesflagge: ZM
Posts: 1
I hold a bachelor degree in special education. I need a scholarship to do a master's degree. How could I get help am deaf? I would also like to establish
early childhood education for disabled kids
Written on: 22/07/2017 [10:46]
Die Website für Menschen mit Behinderung und schwerer Krankheit / Community for disabled people