If you want to post your questions or answers, you can sign up here. Registered users can sign in here.

Winter Paralympics 2014

Topic status: answered

» Sports
Landesflagge: GB
PhantomsSledge
Topic creator
Hi All,

On the back of an amazing Summer of sport with the London Paralympics, already my thoughts are turning towards 2 years time, and the Winter Paralympics in Sochi!

I know it's the smaller cousin of the summer, and it's a shame it doesn't get as much as attention, because I feel there's just as many amazing sports as there are in the summer, for example, skiing, curling and Sledge hockey are just a few.

I'm trying to develop my club in the UK for sledge hockey, and wanted to see if had any ideas about how you would go about doing this?

our club page for those interested:

www.phantomssledgehockey.co.uk

Thanks,
PhantomsSledge icon_cool.gif
Written on: 16/09/2012 [14:11]
Die Website für Menschen mit Behinderung und schwerer Krankheit / Community for disabled people
Landesflagge: GB
essenzia
Hi & welcome!

To be honest, i like the winter games a lot more than the summer games. they are just so much more exciting and the sports have greater varieties, special ones from the "normal" sports. watching someone riding down the hills in a monoski is just so impressing!

Thanks for the link!
Essenzia
Written on: 17/09/2012 [10:56]
Die Website für Menschen mit Behinderung und schwerer Krankheit / Community for disabled people